Interested in attending?
Participate as a supplier
Would you like to be one of the suppliers taking part in the M&IT Association Challenge at the Novotel London West on 5th & 6th May 2020? Register your interest for this event today. The Association Challenge is suitable for those that wish to meet and build relationships with national association planners, it is therefore for venues and destinations in the UK & Ireland and also to suppliers who can service events in the UK & Ireland.
2020 details below…
Experience the ‘M&IT Model’ of buyer-supplier events in a modern way, enabling you to engage with prospective new customers through a creative and interactive process.
No more boring forums, no more endless one-on-one sales pitches, it is the way to inform, educate and build relationships in a fun and professional environment. Ensure you attend this event which brings together suppliers and senior personnel from leading corporate companies in an interactive mix of work, fun, education and competition, creativity and inspiration.
The first M&IT Association Challenge will take place at the Novotel London West 5 – 6 May 2020, secure your place today.
- £5,295 + VAT for a one team member entry from one organisation
- £7,690 + VAT for two people either from the same or two different organisations
Rates are all-inclusive including three nights accommodation, activities, entertainment and all meals with beverages including: breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus full use of audio-visual presentation equipment.
- You get the opportunity to present to all Association Meeting Planners with one 10-minute presentation
- You present in a professional presentation theatre environment
- You can show your video on a big screen format, with surround sound, to maximise impact
- Your presentation can be interactive and fun
- You receive one-to-one appointments requested by the corporate buyer
- You can interact with all the buyers over 48 hours in a variety of team games and even a team video challenge to be shown on the final night
- You can enjoy many networking opportunities including lunches, an evening networking dinner and gala dinner on the final evening
The M&IT Association Challenge really does help conference and event venues, destinations and suppliers build relationships with key corporate personnel in a fun and engaging way.
We hope to see you at the next M&IT Association Challenge.
Accommodation is provided on the Wednesday and Thursday evening and for those travelling further we have some rooms are available on the Tuesday evening.
Example programme. Timings are subject to changes.
Monday 4th May 2020
Arrive at leisure
From: 19:00 Informal gathering with food and beverage
Tuesday 5th May 2020
09:30 – registration
10:00 – plenary quiz sessions
11:45 – activity
12:45 – lunch
14:00 – plenary quiz sessions
15:20 – activity
16:30 – plenary quiz sessions
17:30 – close
19:00 – Drinks reception
19:30 – Networking dinner
Wednesday 6th May 2020
09:00 – plenary quiz sessions
10:20 – activity
11:30 – plenary quiz sessions
13:00 – lunch
14:30 – 17:45 1-2-1 appointments
19:00 – Champagne reception and Gala dinner
Thursday 7th May 2020
Check out at leisure
Suppliers meeting the agency buyers at the M&IT Agency Challenge in July 2018 in Wales. Including the most important 1-2-1 sessions, the famous BBQ dinner, taking part in the team activities and enjoying the gala dinner on the final evening where the team videos are shown. It really is an event to be enjoyed whilst making worthwhile connections within the industry.