International Convention Centre Wales.
Beautifully built. Conveniently located.
We travelled the globe, uncovering what makes the world’s most inspiring convention centres. The result is the internationally outstanding ICC Wales. Bridging the gap between the grey and the green, the industry and the environment.
Built within stunning woodland, yet a stone’s throw from the M4, ICC Wales’ unexpected angles and strong lines emerge with confidence, boldly asserting its presence above the M4 as Wales announces its convention centre to the world.
At ICC Wales there are ponder pods and covered outdoor meetings spaces in the surrounding Coldra Woods, which give event planners flexibility in terms of where they hold their events. From campfire and breakout sessions to smaller meetings and creative away days, outdoor spaces have endless applications within a meetings and events setting. ICC Wales also has several walking and running trails in the woodland surrounding the venue to allow delegates to work and exercise in nature.
- Auditorium with tiered seating for 1,500 with 762 on the upper level and 738 on lower level
- 4,000 sqm pillar free space, flexible and divisible into 6 sections
- 15 flexible meeting rooms
- 26,000 sqm of total floor space
- Up to 5,000 delegates at one time
- Generous atrium entrance with 2,500 sqm outdoor plaza
- Natural daylight in all meeting rooms and the main hall
- Networking spaces on all levels
- Dedicated facilities for clients and production teams
- Direct loading for production and exhibition vehicles
Our Culinary Philosophy ICC Wales is raising the benchmark with its innovative culinary thinking and is setting exciting new standards in outstanding conference catering with its Mind, Body and Soul Food philosophy. We pride ourselves on offering our renowned warm Welsh welcome combined with world class quality cuisine. Our highly skilled, in-house culinary team have cooked for kings, queens and presidents and offer a comprehensive range of fantastic menus from kick-starting breakfasts and working lunches to refreshing tea breaks and sumptuous dinners.
- Tasty Superfoods to nourish and invigorate
- Using the fi nest local ingredients
- High in protein and low in saturated fats to: • maintain energy • fight fatigue • sustain focus
- Boosting alertness and concentration throughout conference day
- Inspiring food served with our legendary Welsh hospitality
The new ICC Wales, opened in September 2019.
Danielle Bounds leads the sales team at ICC Wales. Danielle joined ICC Wales having previously been Sales Director at the Celtic Manor Resort where she helped deliver many high-profile events including the 2010 Ryder Cup and 2014 NATO Summit. She has great experience and expertise in dealing with the association, corporate and agency markets.